Heidi Montags Boob Job
Heidi Montags Boob Job
Heidi Montags Boob Job

الخميس، 9 يوليو 2009

Anne Hathaway says no to fake tanning



Anne Hathaway admits, she’ll never use fake tan again because she ended up looking “an orange zebra” the first time she used the product

The “Devil Wears Prada” star is said to be known for her pasty complexion, but the actress once decided to go a bit darker.

However Hathaway ended up regretting her decision when she saw herself in the mirror, the Contactmusic.Com reported.“I had a spray tan done and I wound up looking like an orange zebra. When it came off, because I’m so pale underneath, I looked like a giraffe with leprosy.” “And I smelled like nachos and maple syrup the whole time. It was not a good idea,” the star said.

The 26-year-old actress had earlier said that she does terrible things however nobody gets a hint of it as she has discreet friends.

“I do terrible things. I just have very discreet friends,” the Daily Express quoted her as saying.

The star who was nominated for Best Actress in Rachel Getting Married at the Oscars recently, also performed on stage with Australian actor Hugh Jackman in a musical tribute to Best film nominee Frost Nixon at the academy award ceremony.

Source: PTI News

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق