Heidi Montags Boob Job
Heidi Montags Boob Job
Heidi Montags Boob Job

الخميس، 9 يوليو 2009

Anne Hathaway ‘I Don’t Want to be Like Angelina Jolie’



Anne Hathaway has denied she models herself on Angelina Jolie.

The Devil Wears Prada actress – who recently revealed fake tan left her “looking like an orange zebra” – says although she admires the Tomb Raider star, she only tries to copy Jolie’s attitude to fame.

She explains, “I love Angelina, I think she is beautiful – but it is not my aim to be just like her. I admire what she does greatly. She uses her fame in a good way – and that is what I hope to do too: to make a difference.“Aside from getting a nice table at a nice restaurant and occasionally getting free clothes, fame can begin to seem very empty.

“And if you do not take certain steps to use it for something good it can really consume you and make you completely self-obsessed.”

Source: Show Biz Spy

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق